All rights reserved. This blog is protected by copyright and all samwagik intellectual property (including without limitation trademarks, patents or design rights) you may only store on your personal computer & print copies of materials available on these pages for your own personal & non commercial uses. The contents of this blog are private and legally privileged and confidential and violation of our privacy is punishable by law. This blog contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
By accessing this blog you are assumed to have READ and UNDERSTOOD the specific terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice. You agree that, to the extent permitted by law, Samwagik is indemnified of any legal action and shall not be liable to any loss or damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential damages) whether in an action of contract or tort, arising out of or in connection with (a) information on this site or published by a third parties referred to by a link from the blog, and (b) the performance of the site itself. Your use of any information or materials on this blog is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
In light of the above, you are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, adapting, copying, rewriting, publishing, distributing, disseminating & broadcasting without prior written authority of Samwagik or taking any other action against anyone posting here with regard to this blog and information posted. These foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), informant(s), student(s), intern(s), volunteer(s), or any personnel under your direction or control, or acting in concert with you for pay or for free.
No person and/or institution and/or agent and/or agency and/or any governmental agency, foreign or domestic, including but not limited to the Republic of Kenya also or monitoring institutions using this blog or any of its associated websites has any permission whatsoever to utilize any of the contents contained herein including, but not limited to the posts, photos and/or the comments made about this blog and/or ‘picture’ art posted on the blog.
By accessing this site you also agree not to interfere with or damage our service including, but without limitation, through the use of viruses, or other form of malware, bots, Trojan horses, harmful code ,ping flood, denial of service attacks, packet or IP spoofing , phishing, forged routing or electronic mail address harvesters or similar methods or technology intended to harm this site or contravene these terms of service.
Use of any automated system or software to extract data from this website for commercial purposes (“screen scraping”) is prohibited. Samwagik reserves its right to take such action as it considers necessary, including issuing legal proceedings without further notice, in relation to any unauthorized use of this website.
This blog uses Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our blog.
By violating any of these prohibitions you agree to pay attorneys fees, court costs and liquidated damages resulting from such a violations, as well as a minimum of $1000 for each and every violation. Anyone performing any of the above enumerated violations openly or secretly is hereby deemed a violation of the above enumerated prohibitions. Please note that your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Kenya.
Blog Comment Policy
Thank you for posting comments on our blog. All contributors should observe the following rules.
- Gratuitous personal abuse is unacceptable. Contributors should show each other mutual respect. At no point should you make comments which are: defamatory, false or misleading, obscene, offensive, insulting, threatening, abusive, racist, sexist, or discriminatory against any religions or other groups. We have an absolute zero tolerance policy on this.
- Vigorous personal criticism remains acceptable so long as it is justified by facts, arguments or discussion of the key issues.
- Defamatory statements that could lead to libel suits will have to be removed.
- Copying and pasting comments from other sites is not allowed. Comments on the our blog should all be original and should refer to the article under discussion.
- If contributors do not follow these guidelines, we may, at our sole and unfettered discretion, edit, remove or delete any content that you post or submit without necessarily giving reasons for such actions or warranting any explanation to make it acceptable.
- Deviation from points of discussion may lead to deletion of comments.
- No advertisements of commercial products, commercial electronic mail or any kind of commercial related items or sites is allowed without our knowledge. Any comment found peddling a third party will be immediately reviewed.
- We reserve the right but have no obligation to monitor interactions between you and other members and take any action in good faith to restrict access to or the availability of any material that we or another user of our service may consider to be obscene, lead, lascivious filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable.