Mr. Kigeugeu Must Stop Spreading Evil and Pathological Hatred; He Must Discipline His Poisonous Tongue; He Must Mature Up and Respect Some Democratic Principles; He Must Not Continue Behaving Like a Madman! Shame on You Mr. Kigeugeu!
· What, good people, does Mr. Kigeugeu believe in; what does he believe in as a husband, a father, a grandfather, a brother, an uncle, a Luo leader, a Kenyan, an East African, an African, a human being, et cetera?
· Must he always plot and scheme negative things; must he always plot to do that which is evil;
· Must he always be in opposition to good order, good manners, commonsense, mature thinking and healthful politics of growth, development and prosperity;
· Must he always complain without providing any solutions; must he always see negativities in everything done by those in power just because he is not in power himself;
· What can he do for Kenyans and Kenya, if he ever became the President; what can he do that he did not do when he shared power with Son of Teresia in the Grand Coalition Government, in which he was the coordinator and supervisor of all government ministries;
· What can he do that he did not do when he shared real power with Son of Teresia in the Grand Coalition Government, in which he kept on shouting and bleating (read ranting and raving) about nusu-mkate-nusu-mkeka-hakuna-choo-bado-mapambano, and such like rubbish, instead of being statesmanlike, helpful, useful, meaningful and productive;
· What can he do for the poor in Kibera, Luo Nyanza, Western Kenya, Coast, North Eastern, et cetera, that he did not do when he was Son of Teresia’s co-principal;
· What can he do for the people of the Mt. Kenya region (read the Kikuyu/GEMA communities) that he did not do when he was Son of Teresia’s co-principal; and coordinator and supervisor of all government ministries;
· Why did he not engineer the return of the houses – belonging to the Kikuyu/GEMA communities – which he encouraged his supporters to forcibly occupy during the post-election violence of 2007/2008, triggered by his satanic murderous negative ethnicity pet strategy of 41 against 1, aimed at decimation of the Kikuyu/GEMA communities;
· What motivates him to keep fighting meaningless, petty, useless and unhelpful battles;
· Is it mediocrity, stupidity, foolishness, evil, pathological hatred, jealousy, envy, selfishness, malicious bitterness, clinical madness, pursuit of raw power, or what is it;
· Must he always thrive on nonsense, falsehoods, trickery, hypocrisy, dishonesty, vindictiveness, confusion, division, hooliganism, anarchy, lawlessness and primitive posturing;
· And why does he still think that his Western paymasters could, somehow, (still) ensure he becomes President of Kenya?
· Mr. Kigeugeu must stop spreading evil and pathological hatred; he must discipline his poisonous tongue;
· He must mature up and respect some basic democratic principles!
· He must not continue behaving like a madman!!
· His Excellency President Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta was elected by the great people of Kenya through a thoroughly open, free, fair, transparent, credible and democratic process.
· Mr. Kigeugeu must accept that Son of Ngina is the President of the Republic of Kenya; and let Kenyans and Kenya move on! Period!!
· Credible international and local observers hailed that democratic process, conducted by Chairman Ahmed Issack Hassan and the IEBC, profusely. So what is it Mr. Kigeugeu is trying to do and/or achieve?
· Let us now listen to something from the Good Book (Good News Bible).
· 1) Ecclesiastes 7. 5-6: “It is better to have wise people reprimand you than to have stupid people sing your praises. When a fool laughs, it is like thorns crackling in a fire. It doesn’t mean a thing.”
· 2) Proverbs 16. 27-29: “Evil people look for ways to harm others; even their words burn with evil. Gossip is spread by wicked people; they stir up trouble and break up friendships. Violent people deceive their friends and lead them to disaster.”
· 3) Proverbs 18. 1-7: “People who do not get along with others are interested only in themselves; they will disagree with what everyone else knows is right. A fool does not care whether he understands a thing or not; all he wants to do is to show how clever he is. Sin and shame go together. Lose your honour, and you will get scorn in its place…
· A person’s words can be a source of wisdom, deep as the ocean, fresh as a flowing stream. It is not right to favour the guilty and prevent the innocent from receiving justice. When some fool starts an argument, he is asking for a beating. When a fool speaks, he is ruining himself; he gets caught in the trap of his own words.”
· 4) James 3. 5-12: “So it is with the tongue: small as it is, it can boast about great things. Just think how large a forest can be set on fire by a tiny flame!
· And the tongue is like a fire. It is a world of wrong, occupying its place in our bodies and spreading evil through our whole being. It sets on fire the entire course of our existence with the fire that comes to it from hell itself…
· Human beings can tame and have tamed all other creatures – wild animals and birds, reptiles and fish. But no one has ever been able to tame the tongue. It is evil and uncontrollable, full of deadly poison. We use it to give thanks to our Lord and Father and also to curse other people, who are created in the likeness of God…
· Words of thanksgiving and cursing pour out from the same mouth. My brothers and sisters, this should not happen! No spring of water pours out sweet water and bitter water from the same opening. A fig tree, my brothers and sisters, cannot bear olives; a grapevine cannot bear figs, nor can a salty spring produce sweet water.”
· 5) James 3. 13-18: “Are there people among you who are wise and understanding? They are to prove it by their good lives, by their good deeds performed with humility and wisdom. But if in your heart you are jealous, bitter, and selfish, don’t sin against the truth by boasting of your wisdom…
· Such wisdom does not come down from heaven; it belongs to the world, it is unspiritual and demonic. Where there is jealousy and selfishness, there is also disorder and every kind of evil…
· But the wisdom from above is pure first of all; it is also peaceful, gentle, and friendly; it is full of compassion and produces a harvest of good deeds; it is free from prejudice and hypocrisy. And goodness is the harvest that is produced from the seeds the peacemakers plant in peace.”
· 6) 1 Timothy 1. 9-10: “It must be remembered, of course, that laws are made, not for good people, but for lawbreakers and criminals, for the godless and sinful, for those who are not religious or spiritual, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, for the immoral, for sexual perverts, for kidnappers, for those who lie and give false testimony or who do anything else contrary to sound doctrine.” Nothing to add: Enough said! Everything is in black and white. Alluta Continua.
He’s used to playing offside,too rough for the game and its time we gave him a REDCARD Choices have consequences & his works spell doom for all of us.this country remains greater than any one of us,him included!